- REUNION T-SHIRTS.
Jessika Hickman and I will be at the VFW this Sunday (16 Nov) from 3pm to 5pm to hand out T-shirts to the locals who ordered one. We will also have more dates/times/locations listed throughout next week for those that can't make Sunday. For the out-of-towners, we will mail your shirts to you as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience and our apologies for the delay, but it was better to get the T-shirt done right, than give out a crappy one.
JOB NETWORK UPDATE
Check out the
Job Network page for details.
- Financial Statement updated. Thank you again those who have graciously donated.
- The annual website server bill is due and I'm short about $172.00. Please donate if you can to help keep the site running.
COMMUNITY NEWS & INFO
- Two great articles regarding health issues
1. New research links Iraq dust to ill soldiers
Iraq Dust is Respirable, Sharp, And Metal Laden
- Pave Low Duck Call (Quack Blaster) - Made by Chris Roberson (FB page)
Available in Single Reed, Double Reed, or Wood Duck
Cocobolo barrel w/ clear acrylic insert, "QuckBlaster" logo, and MH-53 logo. Numbered 2 thru xx.
Comes w/ black polish bag & clear acrylic stand.
Made to order for $100 shipped with a 30-45 day build time.
Send an email to email@example.com with which reed (single, double or wood duck reed).
Paypal is prefered - Use email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
MAHOGANY PAVE LOW
- MilitaryMahogany.com has producing a hand carved mahagony MH-53 PAVE LOW.
Approx. $89 plus S&H (10% military discount)
To order, send email to email@example.com
WEBSITES & PAVE STUFF
- Task Force Omega (Lt Rich Van De Geer)
- USAF National Museum Virtual Tour (h/t Kevin Wilson)
- The National Archives (Veterans Service Records)
- Message from Steve Kelly (PAVE Pilot):
Diagnosed w/ cancer in Oct '08 & beat it.
Great insight & offer to help.
- Paul Treleven PAVE LOW Paintings (Click here)
- Unofficial Links
- Virtual tours of PAVE LOW 68-10357 at the USAF Museum
Click here for a virtual tour of the cockpit
Click here for a virtual tour of the cabin