- Congratulations to Scott Howell and Jim Slife for their promotion to Major General!
- Jerry Holloway (Initial Cadre for J-Model PAVE LOW) has asked me to ‘get the word out’ to anyone who has logged an extensive PVS-5 and 3rd Gen NVGs. He has a condition where his spinal canal in his neck had become restricted. He has had surgery and is recovering. It will be long road, but his outlook is very positive. He wanted me to open a dialogue via our website and is also looking affidavit types of letters from anyone who has had a series of conditions (more to follow on the specifics of this).
His wife Tammy updates a blog on his condition.
- Memorial page created for Gregg "Nigel" Benner, retired PAVE LOW Crew Chief
- Don't forget to visit our Merchandise Store!
Larry "Gray" Riddick Jr. - PAVE LOW Pilot #259
1 Jul 16 at 1400EST
Hangar One, Bldg 1914 -
JB Andrews, MD
Colonel James L. Cardoso officiating
Click here to RSVP
COMMUNITY NEWS & INFO
- Two great articles regarding health issues
1. New research links Iraq dust to ill soldiers
Iraq Dust is Respirable, Sharp, And Metal Laden
3. Back Pain in Rotary Wing Community
4. Combat Related Special Compensation (CRSC)
Insight & offer from Steve Kelly (PAVE Pilot):
Diagnosed w/ cancer Oct '08
JOHN GROVE MEMORIAL
- Click here to visit Bless the Children's website.
John Grove's legacy lives on and not just in the PAVE LOW world. John helped fund "Bless the Children", an international organization helping the poorest children of the world who are living under extreme conditions. He did this with his own retirement check! After his passing, several other caring PAVE guys stepped in to help out.
In short, BTC islooking for annual donations in order to provide a minimum of $2000 a month towards his memorial fund.
With your help this is easily achievable. Some have already chipped in $100/month, but with your lump sum or recurring donation of ANY amount, we can help keep John's legacy alive by helping these children.