- New Decal in our Merchandise store:
Comes in several colors.
- Sad news, Marty A. Stephens took his life on July 9th, 2015. He leaves behind a wife and two children. If you would like to help out his family, a GoFundMe site has been established.
- Jerry Holloway (Initial Cadre for J-Model PAVE LOW) has asked me to ‘get the word out’ to anyone who has logged an extensive PVS-5 and 3rd Gen NVGs. He has a condition where his spinal canal in his neck had become restricted. He has had surgery and is recovering. It will be long road, but his outlook is very positive. He wanted me to open a dialogue via our website and is also looking affidavit types of letters from anyone who has had a series of conditions (more to follow on the specifics of this).
His wife Tammy updates a blog on his condition.
Andy Maresh - PAVE LOW Aerial Gunner
31 Jul 15 at 1400
8th SOS Auditorium
MG Kingsley is officiating
- Visit our Merchandise Store to purchase vanity plates, koozies, decals, and more.
INFO FOR THE COMMUNITY
- Back Pain in Rotary Wing Community
- Combat Related Special Compensation (CRSC)
- Insight & offer from Steve Kelly (PAVE Pilot):
Diagnosed w/ cancer Oct '08
- Two great articles regarding health issues:
1. New research links Iraq dust to ill soldiers
2. Iraq Dust is Respirable, Sharp, And Metal Laden
JOHN GROVE MEMORIAL
- Click here to visit Bless the Children's website.
John Grove's legacy lives on and not just in the PAVE LOW world. John helped fund "Bless the Children", an international organization helping the poorest children of the world who are living under extreme conditions. He did this with his own retirement check! After his passing, several other caring PAVE guys stepped in to help out.
In short, BTC islooking for annual donations in order to provide a minimum of $2000 a month towards his memorial fund.
With your help this is easily achievable. Some have already chipped in $100/month, but with your lump sum or recurring donation of ANY amount, we can help keep John's legacy alive by helping these children.