- PAVE LOW Brothers and Sisters,
During the reunion this past weekend, one of the items raffled off was won by the Corey's. Unfortunately, when I went to pick up their lithograph, it was gone. I am hoping that it was removed by someone with the intent to take it to the Corey's as they were not present at the time of the raffle. If anyone has or knows the whereabouts of the lithograph, please contact John Hickman via Facebook.
Thank you for your time,
If you don't have facebook and need to respond, please email me at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- REUNION T-SHIRTS.
For those that ordered reunion T-shirts, they are in. Jessika and I will work out a plan to get them to everyone. For local (Panhandle area), we will probably have a set location/time for you to come by and pick them up. For those not in the local area, we will have to mail them to you. More info to follow.
Thank you for your patience.
JOB NETWORK UPDATE
- Bull Harkins sent in a request to put two job openings up on the site - Immediate hire! Check out the
Job Network page for details.
COMMUNITY NEWS & INFO
- Two great articles regarding health issues
1. New research links Iraq dust to ill soldiers
Iraq Dust is Respirable, Sharp, And Metal Laden
- Pave Low Duck Call (Quack Blaster) - Made by Chris Roberson (FB page)
Available in Single Reed, Double Reed, or Wood Duck
Cocobolo barrel w/ clear acrylic insert, "QuckBlaster" logo, and MH-53 logo. Numbered 2 thru xx.
Comes w/ black polish bag & clear acrylic stand.
Made to order for $100 shipped with a 30-45 day build time.
Send an email to email@example.com with which reed (single, double or wood duck reed).
Paypal is prefered - Use email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
MAHOGANY PAVE LOW
- MilitaryMahogany.com has producing a hand carved mahagony MH-53 PAVE LOW.
Approx. $89 plus S&H (10% military discount)
To order, send email to email@example.com
WEBSITES & PAVE STUFF
- Task Force Omega (Lt Rich Van De Geer)
- USAF National Museum Virtual Tour (h/t Kevin Wilson)
- The National Archives (Veterans Service Records)
- Message from Steve Kelly (PAVE Pilot):
Diagnosed w/ cancer in Oct '08 & beat it.
Great insight & offer to help.
- Paul Treleven PAVE LOW Paintings (Click here)
- Unofficial Links
- Virtual tours of PAVE LOW 68-10357 at the USAF Museum
Click here for a virtual tour of the cockpit
Click here for a virtual tour of the cabin