MSgt CJ "Peanut" Scott
15 May at 1300
8th SOS auditorium (old 20th building)
Back Pain in Rotary Wing Community
CLICK HERE for the PAVE LOW MERCHANDISE STORE
(Vanity plates, Decals, Koozies)
Holiday Sales!! Click on the link for new prices.
COMMUNITY NEWS & INFO
- The Care Coalition has come to ACA for assistance for Mack MacKenzie. They have established a link that describes the need. Donations are tax deductible. Mac has devoted many years of his life helping others in need while working at the Care Coalition. I think we can help him out now.
Request for Benevolent Support
SM Name:Christian Mackenzie
SM Unit, Rank, and MOS: SOCOM HQ, MSgt, Flight Engineer
Request:SM requesting computer equipment for purpose of attending college next year. Due to eye injury SM requires specialized equipment as defined by the VA vision rehab department. Equipment also needs to be compatible with that already provided by CAP (Computer/Electronics Accommodations Program).
Expected Cost: $2700.00
Injury: Loss of vision left eye, TBI
Combat related? Yes/No: YES
Active Duty or Retired (and retirement date):Active Duty
Financial Assistance Needed (If yes, full or partial)? Yes, full
Story/Background: In April 2004, MSgt Mackenzie’s helicopter was shot down by a Rocket-Propelled Grenade, the RPG exploded 3 feet from his face. He lost vision in his left and has other long-lasting injuries from this event.
- Two great articles regarding health issues
1. New research links Iraq dust to ill soldiers
Iraq Dust is Respirable, Sharp, And Metal Laden
JOB NETWORK UPDATE
Check out the
Job Network page for details.
Pave Low Duck Call (Quack Blaster) - Made by Chris Roberson (FB page)
Available in Single Reed, Double Reed, or Wood Duck
Cocobolo barrel w/ clear acrylic insert, "QuckBlaster" logo, and MH-53 logo. Numbered 2 thru xx.
Comes w/ black polish bag & clear acrylic stand.
Made to order for $100 shipped with a 30-45 day build time.
Send an email to email@example.com with which reed (single, double or wood duck reed).
Paypal is prefered - Use email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
WEBSITES & PAVE STUFF
- Task Force Omega (Lt Rich Van De Geer)
- USAF National Museum Virtual Tour (h/t Kevin Wilson)
- The National Archives (Veterans Service Records)
- Insight & offer from Steve Kelly (PAVE Pilot):
Diagnosed w/ cancer Oct '08 & beat it.
- Paul Treleven PAVE LOW Paintings (Click here)
- Unofficial Links
- Virtual tours of PAVE LOW 68-10357 at the USAF Museum
Click here for a virtual tour of the cockpit
Click here for a virtual tour of the cabin